4th of July Pool PartyJune 12, 2017
Swimming Pool Math GamesJune 26, 2017
One of the most glorious things about having a swimming pool Fayetteville NC is the opportunity to host summer parties… well if that’s your thing, anyway. And what’s a must have for a great swimming pool party? Well, awesome summer drinks of course!
For the Heavy Lifters & Double Fisters
For the Light Weights & Offspring
- The basil in this Watermelon Lemonade Slushie brings it all together nicely.
- The non-alcoholic summer drink recipes provided by Tablespoon cover everything from punch bowls to pitchers and virgin cocktails.
- It wouldn’t be summer without Martha Stewart iced tea recipes to sip on!
- Why not get the kids in on the fun with these kid-friendly summer drink recipes from New Jersey Family that you can make together!
- Brainstorm ideas and come up with some of your own summer drink recipes — that in and of itself can be lots of fun, even if they don’t all work out as planned.
A cool dip in the swimming pool Raleigh NC with a refreshing drink in hand? Hello summer! Create a Summer Drink Bucket List and get this party started!
I help people rejuvenate their health, relax their mind, and reconnect with their family in a Parrot Bay Pool. We serve parts of Central and Eastern NC. I work with the top vendors and suppliers in the country to offer the most comprehensive selections for our clients' backyard pools. We provide more fun and less hassle so you spend more time reconnecting with loved ones.